Your posing trunks are made of spandex fabric with an extra foil coat on top. Being soaked in detergent water, chlorinated water or salt water for too long could cause the top layer to peel off.
Please follow the instructions below and if there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 spoon of washing detergent (can be added later if needed)
- 2 liters of lukewarm water in a good size bucket. You'll need room to hand wash your garment.
- A soft brush or a soft toothbrush to scrub off stubborn tan residue.
- Mix the recommended amount of liquid detergent and lukewarm water in the bucket. You may need more detergent depending on the amount of water and tan residue on your trunks.
- If your trunks has the 'Cage' insert, remove it and wash separately.
- Submerge your trunks into the water.
- Within a minute after it is in the water, some tan should start to come off.
- Gently agitate each garment to loosen any stains. Add more detergent if needed. More tan stain should start to come off.
- Use the brush to gently brush off the tan residue on areas where it is heavily soiled with tanning product. Rinse well under running tap water.
- Gently squeeze and hang dry in the shade. Do not wring or twist.
Note: It is expected that your trunk will not be as shiny as new after one wash. This is depending on amount of tan residue they have on them, how well you clean them and how long you clean them.