When you receive your suit, please try it on right away to see how it fits and if there's any other problem that should be dealt with. Please do not wait until the last minute as this may give us insufficient time to correct any problems.
If you decide that your suit won't fit you on show day, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your suit and no less than 2 weeks before your show.
Returns are NOT accepted on any custom-suit orders unless we fail to deliver your suit in time for the show.
When we are informed that the suit doesn't fit, or there's a problem with the suit, in most cases, we choose to remake the piece for you based on the feedback received.
Altering crystal suits is very time-consuming. It requires just as much effort as to remake them. If we decide that we will remake the suit for you, it is free of charge, and we require that you return the unwanted suit to us.
As you may be aware, many factors influence the fit of the suit. Some are within our control, and some are not. Once you have told us your target stage condition, your suit will be made on the basis that you will achieve your stage goal.
- We will re-make your suit if it is the wrong design, color, style, or anything that differs from your original order.
- Fitting Error: If you've received your suit, you decide it will not fit you on show day; it would help us immensely for you to be patient and work with us to rectify the problems. We really are here to help and make sure that you have a suit that fits by your show date!
- When we receive and inspect your returned suit, it has not been worn on stage, is not soiled or stained.
Please note, re-make / alteration requests must be made within 14 days of receiving your suit and no less than 2 weeks before your show, else there may not be enough time to make and deliver a replacement suit.
As you may be aware, many factors influence the fit of the suit. Some are within our control, and some are not. Once you have told us your target stage condition, the suit is then made on the basis that you will achieve your stage goal.
- We would not re-make your suit if you did not achieve the target weight (or within a plus/minus 7lbs or 3kg) you specified in your order. In this instance, we will be glad to remake the suit (or top/bottom), but you will be charged a new suit/piece price.
It can be difficult to forecast your body weight, especially if you are competing for the first time, so the best way to avoid receiving a suit that does not fit is by keeping us updated on your condition.
If you think you will not meet your target condition and think this may affect your bikini/suit size, just let us know! For example, if at around 3 weeks before your show date, you are still some way from your target weight, or you are likely to be smaller than you expected, let us know, and we'll ask you to take another measurement so we can make adjustments to your sizing. Depending on how much work we've done on your suit, you may be charged a fee, but please bear in mind, this is better than receiving a suit that doesn't fit.
- We will not re-make your suit if you decide not to compete in the show you originally specified but wish to use the suit for later shows. Because your suit is made based on the information provided and your expected stage condition for a specific show date, we cannot alter or re-make it for a later show. If you know you will not be competing, please let us know as soon as possible so we can place your order on hold and make adjustments for your later show.
Please note that there may be extra charges if we need to remake a new top/bottom for you if your expected condition for the later show will be different.
- We will not remake-your suit if it has been used/worn on stage.
We need approximately 2 - 2.5 weeks to re-make a suit and ship it to you in time for your show. So, when you receive your suit, please try it on and let us know as soon as possible if there are any fitting issues.
If we really run out of time, we can remake the suit for you for later shows if you know you'll be in the same stage condition.
We'll ask you to provide us with specific information with photos of the problem, and please provide as many details as you can. Your coach may be able to help with this. Then we'll assess the fitting problem, and if all the above criteria are fulfilled, we'll make the necessary adjustments and begin making your new suit.
The new, re-made suit is shipped, and you will be notified of the expected delivery date. We will also send you the return address to return the original suit that doesn't fit.