You can use the following timeframes as a rough guide, but please note that they do vary, especially at the busier times of the season.
After your order is placed, we'll request sizing information and details of your suit, such as style, coverage, and accessories. The sooner we receive the information, the sooner the work on your suit can begin.
|Products||Expected Ship Date|
|Custom-made Crystal Bikinis||Approx. 3.5 weeks after we've received all required information|
|Custom-made Figure Suits||Approx. 3.5 weeks after we've received all required information|
|Custom-made Diva Bikinis||Approx. 4 weeks after we've finalized your design specs and required information|
|Personalized Robe||Approx. 10 business days after we've finalized your requirement|
|Undecorated Bikini||Approx. 1 week after we've received all required information|
|Undecorated Figure Suit||Approx. 1 week after we've received all required information|
|Posing Trunks||Approx. 5 business days after an order is placed|
Time taken to deliver varies between 4 - 7 working days depending on the destination address and method of shipping.
It is a priority that your order is delivered to you safely, the package needs to be signed for on delivery. Therefore, we don't deliver to PO Box or army base addresses.
- The Expected Delivery Date is when you can expect to receive your order in the mail and is based on delivery times provided by the courier. In our experience, the vast majority of orders are delivered within this timeframe. However, we do note that actual delivery times do vary and can be longer than expected.
- We strongly suggest there is enough time between the estimated delivery dates and your competition date. We recommend there are at least 3 weeks. This will take the stress out of delivery delays and will also give us enough time to make adjustments or alterations to your order in the unlikely event there is an issue with it. We are always willing to fix problems, but realistically we can only do this if there is enough time.
Once we've shipped your order, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can check the progress of the delivery.
Orders shipped outside of the United States and Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by your country. You are responsible for the additional charges for customs clearance. We have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the package is successfully received upon delivery.
The customer should utilize tracking details provided by Customer Care to follow the package online so that you can plan for someone to sign for it on your behalf, or you can request to reschedule with the courier should you anticipate that you will not be home at that time. Due to high volumes of orders and daily shipments, we are unfortunately unable to track each and every order for our customers.
A package not delivered in a timely manner due to "recipient not home" or "recipient unreachable" will cause the package to be automatically returned to us within a few days. This will result in a reshipment, which will be at the customers' own expense.
The cost of re-delivery in certain cases will be at the Customers' own expense should the following issues occur :
- Customer has provided incorrect shipping address
- Customer did not receive or pick up the package as per individual country postal requirements, i.e. within the time frame given etc.
- Other incorrect information was provided and has resulted in non-delivery i.e. invalid phone number etc.